Wednesday, January 21, 2009

To Veil or Not to Veil?

I've long held the position that I'm not going to wear a veil at my wedding. They're too traditional for me. But recently looking at photos, veils can be really adorable. They don't have to be covering your face. You don't have to do the "lift the veil to kiss the bride."

And to top it off you have a choice of the type of veil to work into your wedding day attire.

Under...


Or over...

Decisions, decisions...

Top photo from Fashion Style You Blog

Bottom photo from Strictly Weddings

1 comment:

Bridal Gowns for the Saratoga Bride said...

Hey saratoga brides, I was having the same problem, i was so sure i wast going to have a veil, then i changed my mind when i bought my wedding dress and saw it on, I got mine at Angela's Bridal its not in Saratoga but its close enough ;0)